Want to discover the potential of Philips Hue? Read on.
Philips Hue is the first thing that comes to our minds when we hear the words “smart lights”. Let us throw some more light on its product value.
So much more than just Switch On and Off
If you are in the misconception of Hue being just a phone controllable light, there’s way more to it. With Hue’s application you can –
- Schedule when the lights turn off and on.
- Create a scene – A preset of colours that the light will form as per your selected scene. Be it Sunset, Twilight, Beachside, Hue has all of it covered!
- Synchronise it with your location – Toggle this setting to enable the lights to automatically turn off and on when you leave and enter the house!
- Fades – To add on to the feature of scheduling, you can also decide the speed at which the light intensifies, so your 7’o clock light schedule won’t be so painful to the eyes.
- Did someone say Voice Control? – If the Hue application isn’t satisfactory, pair it up with Alexa, Google Assistant or Siri to spare yourself the hassle of using the application.